Tuesday, March 3, 2009

IS THIS PIECE SO WONDERFUL IT WILL BE FOUGHT OVER AT MY ESTATE SALE?

No matter what you are bringing home for your landscape: tables, chairs, pots, rocks, bricks, birdhouses, birdfeeders, birdbaths, plinths, fencing, pruners, potting table and etc..
Ask yourself, IS THIS SO WONDERFUL IT WILL BE FOUGHT OVER AT MY ESTATE SALE? It's cheaper to ask the question.
Don't buy something because you're tired, it's late, it's cheap and merely OK.
.
You'll get rid of it later...............I promise. And what a waste.
.
Wait for the right thing. And the 'right things' are mostly found junking and at garage sales. Of course there are exceptions. Life is short. Open your checkbook. I've never regretted a dime spent in my landscape.

I am a very good estate sale. You would really like my metal window boxes and......
.
Garden & Be Well, XO Tara


No comments:

Post a Comment